Our CBD + CBDA Oil for DogsElleVet oils are our first product and remain a favorite product. The oil is the exact blend that we used in our original clinical trial, and is the oil that we use in both the chews and the soft gels. The oil is quite potent at 70mg/ml and has a strong smell and taste due to the robust concentration of terpenes and cannabinoids. You can taste and smell the quality of our oil! The oils are great for very precise dosing as they come with either a syringe or a dropper, and are the recommended product for very small dogs. The oils also come with optional empty capsules so that you have the option to put the dose in a capsule and hide it in a treat. Our biggest oil, the 60 ml size, is a great choice for large breed dogs as it is the most economical and lasts a long time. Oils come in 15 ml, 30 ml, and 60 ml sizes. Each bottle of oil has a batch number with a corresponding Certificate of Analysis (COA), view a recent COA here.
Active Ingredients (per ml):
ElleVet™ Complete Spectrum Proprietary Hemp Oil...................108mg (contains 70mg of cannabinoids).
Organic Sesame Seed Oil
What Can Our CBD + CBDA Oil be Used for?The Oils are a good choice for any size dog, and they are extremely effective for:
- Joint discomfort
- Neuro support
- Senior dog overall wellness
Is Oil the best CBD product for your dog?All of our products contain our complete spectrum CBD + CBDA oil, just in different forms so you have options on how to give our product. It comes down to personal preference but there are a few other reasons to consider:
Oils are a great choice if:
- Your dog is a picky eater and might not like the chews
- Your dog has food sensitivities
- It is difficult for you to hide soft gels in his food
- You have a very small dog who needs the most precise dosing
- You have a very large dog and are looking for the most economical choice
Oils might not be the best choice if:
- It is difficult to dose with a syringe
- Your dog is sensitive to smell and taste
- Your dog has a very sensitive stomach.