CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS
The COA Associated with your ElleVet Product
A Certificate of Analysis, or “COA”, is an important aspect of any healthcare supplement. Simply put, a COA shows you exactly what the product contains. Think of it as a more in-depth ingredient list. If you are speaking with a reputable company, a COA should be available for each product you plan on trying or have already purchased.
At ElleVet, each batch of oil and chews produced are tested in-house and by an accredited 3rd party lab. The purpose of these tests is not only to confirm the quality and effectiveness of each batch of ElleVet CBD+CBDA, but also to check for any impurities or contaminants.
If you want to view the COA for the ElleVet Sciences product you have purchased, how do you find it?
- First, you will need to find the batch number specific to your product. Batch numbers will be presented as a short series of letters and numbers. An example of an ElleVet Sciences batch number may be: A0001
- Mobility Chews: If you have purchased a bag of ElleVet Mobility Chews, you will find a batch number printed on the back of each bag, in the bottom right corner.
- Complete Oil: If you have purchased a bottle of ElleVet Complete Oil for dogs, or our Feline Oil, the batch number can be found printed on a sticker, on the bottom of each bottle.
- Soft Gels: If you have purchased a bottle of ElleVet Soft Gels, the batch number can be found printed on a sticker, on the bottom of the bottle.
- Calm & Comfort Chews: If you have purchased a box of C&C Chews, the batch number can be found printed on a sticker, on the bottom of the inside tray.
- Locate the corresponding batch number in the links below. The link that matches your batch number will show the full COA for that product.
*Please note that Proverde, the 3rd party lab that tests our products, does not test for CBCa, which accounts for 2-3% of our profile.
If you have any questions or concerns while looking up the COA associated with your product, contact us. We are happy to help!