Certificate of Analysis
ElleVet Sciences Certificate of Analysis (COA) Library
What is a COA?
A Certificate of Analysis, or “COA,” is an important aspect of any healthcare supplement. Simply put, a COA shows you exactly what the product contains. A COA will tell you which cannabinoids are present and in what quantities, which terpenes are present and the potency of the product. For example, you can see how much CBD, how much CBDA, how many different terpenes and the mg/ml which tells you the potency. If you are speaking with a reputable company, a COA should be available for each product you plan on trying or have already purchased. View an example of a recent COA here.
View the COA for the ElleVet Sciences product you have purchased
First, you will need to find the batch number specific to your product. Batch numbers will be presented as a short series of letters and numbers. An example of an ElleVet Sciences batch number may be: A0001
- Mobility Chews: If you have purchased a bag of ElleVet Mobility Chews, you will find a batch number printed on the back of each bag in the bottom right corner.
- Complete Oil: If you have purchased a bottle of ElleVet Complete Oil for dogs, or our Feline Oil, the batch number can be found printed on a sticker on the bottom of each bottle.
- Soft Gels: If you have purchased a bottle of ElleVet Soft Gels, the batch number can be found printed on a sticker on the bottom of the bottle.
- Calm & Comfort Chews: If you have purchased a box of C&C Chews, the batch number can be found printed on a sticker on the bottom of the inside tray.
- Feline Complete Paste: If you have purchased Feline Complete Paste, the batch number can be found printed on the back of the box.
Next, look up the corresponding batch number using the search field below. The link that matches your batch number will show the full COA for that product. Contact us if you have any questions or concerns while looking up the COA associated with your product. We are happy to help!