ElleVet Leads with a Focus on Science
There is hard science behind hemp.
The endocannabinoid system is designed to maintain a stable environment in the body .
Wait, what are terpenes ?
The ElleVet Advantage: A Scientific Focus
Veterinarians at Cornell called ElleVet Chews “A game changer that will change the face of veterinary medicine.”
In collaboration with the Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine, ElleVet conducted the first study examining how hemp is metabolized by dogs. This research established proper dosing levels and helped us determine how often dogs should take our product for best results.
ElleVet also conducted a double-blind placebo trial at Cornell, focusing on dogs with multi-joint discomfort. The dogs who took ElleVet showed significant–often dramatic–improvement over dogs who took the placebo.
Responses from pet owners have been equally positive:
- “My dog hadn’t gone up the stairs in 4 years.”
- “She interacts with the family, and is playful again.”
ElleVet is dedicated to elevating your pet’s quality of life.
Our products have been tested and approved by leading veterinarians and recommended by pet parents, industry leaders, and national media outlets. We combine a love of science with a love of animals. That’s how we’re getting to the heart & science of better pet health.
Science Journal Studies:
- Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Clinical Efficacy of Cannabidiol Treatment in Osteoarthritic Dogs
- Single-Dose Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Safety Assessment with Use of CBD-Rich Hemp Nutraceutical in Healthy Dogs and Cats
- Cannabis and endocannabinoid modulators: Therapeutic promises and challenges
- Cannabinoid, Terpene, and Heavy Metal Analysis of 29 Over-the-counter Commercial Veterinary Hemp Supplements
- The Use of ElleVet Sciences Calm & Comfort Acute Strength CBD+CBDA Chews for Stress Inducing Events in Dogs
- Pharmacokinetics of Cannabidiol, Cannabidiolic Acid, Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol, Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid and Related Metabolites in Canine Serum After Dosing With Three Oral Forms of Hemp Extract
Introduction To ElleVet Sciences and Their Joint Mobility Support CBD Products For Pets
Meet ElleVet Sciences. With clinically tested Dog Mobility Chews and more, ElleVet is fast becoming one of the most popular companies when it comes to supplements to help improve the quality of life for your cat or dog.
ElleVet Sciences is committed to the scientific progress utilizing complete spectrum hemp CBD + CBDA and invites academic proposals utilizing ElleVet nutraceuticals. Please email [email protected] with potential proposals. Please note that ElleVet will not pay more than 25% indirects on any collaborative projects.